Tuesday 26 February 2013

EC - Initial Email

Previously meeting with Bivas, we agreed on me sending him an outline email on what will be needed in order for me to start designing the website, so I sent him an email with a rough outline on the next steps as well as attaching the client briefing document.


I was given these few points by Bivas, 

"hope this helps for the foundation website:

colour schemes: red, black and white 

tag line - where we convert dreams and nightmares into realities 

the holding page should be able to play HD vimeo video/s as we envision a show reel auto playing at the start (which I am compiling as we speak)

I think for now just one holding page would be enough, but as we build on our work, we will add more video's etc. We should also be able to add photo's etc (similar to some tumblr/wordpress sites)"

The colour scheme for the website will be based on Red, Black and White, however I believe the client is not fully aware of the capabilities that are available via a website, so I will suggest to include other aspects such as a newsletter and a twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment